HomeFree Video TutorialsFairy School TutorialClasses

Monday, June 8, 2009

This weeks Inchie


Here is my Inchie for "Small World of Inchies and Twinchies" challenge. This week's theme is ABC. After painting the background with greens and blues, I stamped swirls in black. Then I applied the little boy and the letters. I finished with the dictionary word, edged in black and highlighted the letters on one side in black.


This little guy's name is Noland, he is a fresh new student and feeling a little overwhelmed by all he needs to remember! But he is smart and he will learn quickly.



8 comments:

Lynn said...

Oh WOW, this is just precious :)

Kristen H said...

I love your twinchie! I love how you used the phonetics of the word. Very cool. Thank you for stopping by!!!

Anonymous said...

What a little darling! I've been making some inchies this last week. I'm going to solder them into charms and I reallllly need the practice.

You have a lovely blog and the Eifel Tower is just fabulous today!

Heather (from PW)

Marlynn said...

Too cute Terri - he is adorable! Great art work, once again. Marlynn

K J D said...

Wonderful, love the background and the little boy is so sweet.

Nancy Dooren ~ Nans said...

Oh wow!!! I love your twinchie!!! So sweet!

Debby said...

Terri, he is so darned cute. Great twinchie.

debby

Terri said...

Thank you all so much! I am learning more and more as I do this.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...